25 September 2006

Mariona's sister, Georgina


This pic was taken over 2 months ago now, so I can't help but wonder how big chubby-cheeks Georgina must be now!! This very laid back little lady is Mariona's little sister and daughter to Ana and Albert.
Liam hasn't asked about Georgina at all since we left Barcelona (which is fair enough, as tiny baby's -other than their own siblings- can tend to go unnoticed by four-year-old boys) but, Mariona... oh, Mariona!.. she's Liam's definition of "friend". When we had his birthday party and I asked who he would like to invite, the first name he said was inevitably hers... I tried to explain that Dublin was too far for her to come from Barcelona just for an afternoon tea party but he said: "Mammy, she can just get a taxi, and then a plane and then another taxi and then she'll be here"... I told him planes were very expensive but he said "I'll get the money" and when I asked how, he said "I'll get it at the shop"... !!!?! So, you see, Mariona, it's very simple... just pop into your local shop in El Born, pick up a few euros, jump in a cab to the airport and fly over here NOW... you would really make Liam's day! Posted by Picasa

No comments: